Travel Anxiety and Mindfulness
Welcome to episode 135 of The Mindful Kind podcast.
In this episode, you'll discover more about travel anxiety and how to manage it using some simple mindfulness tips and helpful strategies.
- Use a physical anchor to help you focus on the present moment and slow anxious thoughts
- Tune into your senses by noticing 5 things you can see, hear and feel
- Stretch your body to relieve tension
More helpful strategies...
- View your anxiety as excitement
- Balance out negative thoughts with positive, specific thoughts about your trip
Thank you for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind!