The Power of Gratitude
In episode of 21 of The Mindful Kind podcast, I explore the power of gratitude from my own experiences.
Find out how I shifted my mindset to appreciate the good in life and discover what that means in terms of how I feel and act.
I also share my favourite gratitude practices and resources including:
- Write down three things you're grateful for
- Write down three people you would like to thank
- The Gratitude Journal by Natalie Fox (Second Edition)
- Explore the best and worst parts of your day and find reasons to be grateful for both
- The 28 Day Gratitude Project with One Infinite Life
- 365 Thankyous by John Kralik
- Say a genuine and meaningful thank you to someone you know
If you enjoy this episode, please leave a review in iTunes!:)