Are you ready?
- To discover fun and interesting ways to walk mindfully using simple techniques, such as tuning in to your senses and using your breath to stay present?
- To consciously nourish your body using mindfulness techniques like taste testing, mindful meal planning (including a simple meal planner for you to use yourself) and enjoying treats?
- To use meaningful and fun mindful listening techniques to strengthen your relationships with yourself, the people around you and the world you live in?
This beautiful, interactive and soulful eBook was created to guide you to living more mindfully in meaningful ways! Whether you're just beginning to learn about mindfulness and how to incorporate it into your life, or you're already a lover and believer in the incredible power of mindfulness, this is the eBook to help you take your practice to the next level.
With over 40 pages of exciting activities, reflective questions, heartfelt anecdotes, beautiful quotes and useful hints, 'A Journey into Mindfulness: Your Twenty One Day Guide' is brimming with mindfulness inspiration.
For only $20, this is a meaningful and affordable tool to help you become more mindful today!
Within each of the three topics, you will find seven fun, simple, practical and interesting ways to bring a few moments of mindfulness into each day (that's 21 unique practices for you to try!).
- Mindful walking includes activities such as tuning into the senses, rhythmic breathing and having fun.
- Under the nourishment topic, there are practical exercises, like mindful meal planning and my own personal stories about food and how mindfulness has helped me to enjoy it so much more.
- Mindful listening is one of the amazing mindfulness practices which can have an incredibly positive impact on your relationships, both with others and with yourself. During this week, you can create space for your gratitude voice to speak up, mindfully experience the beautiful sounds of nature and truly listen to your body and what it might be telling you.
Inside the gorgeous pages of this eBook, you will also discover an exclusive interview from The Mindful Kind Interview Series with the radiant Emily Ehlers and "Mindfulness in a Teacup" with The Mindful Morning's Joanne Poon.
Join in the fun on Instagram by using your own photo of 'A Journey into Mindfulness: Your Twenty One Day Guide'. Don't forget to use the hashtag #mindfulwithrach and tag me @rachaelkable, so I can see!
If you would like to download a sample of my eBook for free, simply click here to find out how!
How will I receive the eBook?
As soon as the payment process is completed, you will receive a link to download your copy. Simply click that link to open the e-book and save it somewhere safe. You will also be emailed the link, so don't worry if you miss the first one! Again, be sure to open the eBook and save it somewhere safe as the link will expire in 24 hours. If you've purchased the eBook and forgotten to save your copy, simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you the link again.
What if I don't receive the eBook link via email?
Sometimes, a little mistake in your email address means the link won't reach you via email. If this happens, simply contact me at email@example.com and I'll re-send it to you!
Do I have to print out the eBook to use it?
Nope! You can choose to print the eBook if you would prefer to, however the e-book has been created so that you can also fill it out on your computer. Simply open your saved copy and click on the boxes to type.
What happens if I don't have time to fill out the eBook in three weeks?
That's totally ok! There is no pressure to complete the eBook by a certain time. Simply complete each day when you can and remember that this is your mindful journey, your way!